Ben and his dad went to Vail to visit Tom (his brother) for a long weekend. They left on Thursday and came home yesterday afternoon. They had a great time, other than some bad luck on a mountain bike ride...but Ben said it was beautiful there right now. He also said that it would be extremely boring for a pregnant woman (no biking, horseback riding, climbing, drinking, etc) :)
I'm just glad he's home! We missed him.
Madison and I stayed here and hung out in the rain. It has literally rained here everyday for at least a week...I think even longer. I went and ate sushi with Memrie, Claire & Jill on Friday night and then went to Emily Scott's engagement party Saturday night with Beth, Sarah & Memrie. It was fun and good to see Emily.
Nothing much has been happening...just getting bigger everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment