Tuesday, October 23, 2007

William's first trip -- to the cabin!






William had his first pediatrician's appt on Friday morning. He got a good report and is one ounce from his birth weight (which was 7 lbs, 10 oz). He is eating like crazy now, so I am sure he is over that by now.
Afterwards we met my parents, James & Kim at the cabin for the weekend. It was so nice to get out of the house and it was a beautiful weekend. Grandmomma and Grandaddy came over on Saturday as well. William loves the cabin - especially the rocking chairs and the swing on the porch :)
He is a very good traveler too!
Madison is doing good. She is very protective of William, which is sweet, but I think she is missing having all of our attention. She needed the weekend vacation just as bad as I did.

Oh, and I finally got my wheels (per dr's orders) back as well!! It's been a good week.

1 comment:

Susie S said...

So glad to have an update! Any chance you will be in Cleveland on Thanksgiving? I'm so anxious to meet him in person! How are you feeling? Getting any rest?