Thursday, May 1, 2008

List

Leslie Sadler tagged me...so here goes...

maybe i should color my hair...
i love the smell of the car air conditioner - when you first crank the car.
people would say that i’m hard-headed.
i don’t understand why weekends only consist of two days.
when i wake up in the morning i hope i can sleep just a few minutes longer.
i lost my willpower to go to the gym...well, not really my willpower, but my time.
life is amazing.
my past made me who i am today...or is that too clique...is that even how you spell clique?
i get annoyed when I get cut off while driving...this especially happens on my way home from work...
parties are not a good time to party? what's a party?
dogs are loyal, entertaining, loving, playful, happy, loyal....
cats are soft, sometimes entertaining, cuddly
tomorrow is friday - woo hoo!!
i have low tolerance for drivers who cut me off...see above.
i’m totally terrified of snakes...any and all kinds.
i wonder why I thought my life would be i don't know how to answer this either leslie...
never in my life have i jumped out of an airplane...something i really want to do.
high school was boring and fun at the same time...can that be possible?
when i’m nervous I break out in red splotches on my chest...not a pretty sight.
one time at a family gathering someone in my family (i will not name names) got overserved (like that word leslie) and fell into my birthday cake and knocked over a lamp...in the grove...
take my advice sleep all you can before you have kids.
making my bed is a habit. it has to be made before i leave the house.
i'm almost always tired.
i’m addicted to diet coke.

I tag Shelby, Mira, Natalie, Elizabeth & Claire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. you do not need to color your hair
2. please tell me you were the one who got drunk an fell into the cake...

Susie S said...

1.I love reading these things!
2.I want to know who fell in your cake too!
3. and i think it's spelled cliche
4.and randomly: I heard the Panda Ling Ling died...I wonder if Mrs. Thompson is sad?