Thursday, June 5, 2008

William is 8 months today!

In honor of William turning 8 months old today, I thought I'd post 8 new things our little monkey is doing these days.
1. he is cutting his 4th tooth
2. he says da-da now, only when Ben is around
3. he laughs or smiles when I try to get him to say ma-ma
4. he loves Madison....he gets so excited when she is around
5. he loves to watch sesame street AND wheel of fortune (he is his mother's child after all)
6. he threw up for the first time the other night (we think because he bounced around too much after supper) which leads me into...
7. he loves to bounce in his jumper (thanks leigh and dan for the loaner :)
8. he is so active and doing new things every day

Ben and I are so blessed to have him in our lives!!! Even after the worst day at work, coming home to his sweet smile makes it all better.

No comments: