Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cheese!!

This is what Willam does now when I say "cheese". Love him.




On another note, I have always said that I was not going to feed my children those gerber meat sticks. I had a bad incident with vienna sausages when I was younger, and to this day the smell makes me sick. But I gave in and decided to let William decide for himself if he liked them or not. He loves them.
Great...

:)

7 comments:

Mira said...

The meat sticks are vial. What makes the babies love them so?

Susan said...

Oh my, he sure is a cutie!!

And those meat sticks - can't believe I fed them to my children. They loved them! The smell, horrid...

Susie S said...

What would I give to have his beautiful eyelashes!

Lain and Tatum said...

oh my gosh,. Too cute! I want to give him a million kisses!!!

The Richard Family said...

He has got to be one of the prettiest little boys I have ever seen!! So very happy!

The Notos said...

Meg, he is the Gerber baby!

HollyBerry said...

oh my gosh, meg...he is such a gorgeous boy!