This is Madison in her "sports bra" resting on the cold floor right after we got back from our walk. She is such a good girl and loves to walk with her momma. My pace has gotten a little slower in the past couple of weeks but I think she likes it :)
We have been hanging out and bonding while Ben is out of town. I think she secretly loves it when one of us is gone because she usually gets to sleep on the bed with whoever is here. The other morning she was sleeping so hard that when I got up she didn't even budge until I'd showered and gone to the kitchen for oj. And even then she was not to peppy...I guess Mondays are hard for her too :)
1 comment:
How sweet! I think Daniel and I are getting a lab puppy. Most people are trying to talk us out of it, but it's really hard to say no to a brown fuzzy butterball with puppy breath!
Post a Comment