Saturday, May 26, 2007

Valley of the Dolls

Okay...so I finally read Valley of the Dolls as referred by Laurie, Sarah, Lain and others....and I have to say that the ending was terrible! I am still upset about it and I finished it last night. For those who haven't read or heard about it, it is a book by Jaqueline Susanne and is basically about three friends in the 1940's trying to find love and a career with lots of money. "Dolls" are pills that they take...sleeping ones, speed, etc...
I am now going to rent the movie and see how much like the book it is. I heard Patty Duke plays Neely, one of the girls, so hopefully it'll be good.

Ben's back!!!! Madison and I are really happy :) His flight came in at 11:30 yesterday and we are so happy he is home.

Today we are heading to Oxford for a wedding party for Katie & Jack!

No comments: