Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Weekend

Well, we had a great Memorial Day weekend. Ben and I went to Oxford on Saturday and had a fun time at Katie & Jack's party. Then we got up on Sunday and went to Moon Lake (north of Clarksdale) to Natalie & Josh's lake house. We had an awesome time on the boat all day with Nat, Josh, Lain, Tatum, Katie, Adam, Ketrin, Dallas & Allison.
Our dinner at Kathryn's (local restaurant) was terrible, but other than that we had a wonderful time.
And I didn't take a single picture all weekend :(

Back at home, I am dying to get the nursery together....Right now we have a changing table, crib (not assembled), mattress, bassinet, car seat and rug just hanging out in the dining room of all rooms. We have to move the computer, desk, etc into the guest room, move the double bed out and paint the nursery before moving stuff in. So, it looks like the dining room will double as a storage room for a while longer :)
I will try to take a picture of the "baby loot" later and post.

Now, it's back to work!!

1 comment:

Sadie said...

I love reading this!!!! so fun! Did anyone take pictures this past weekend????