Well, here I am at 18 weeks and 5 days! I would not pull up my shirt as Ben asked though...Not quite there yet, if ever.
I'm feeling good! I believe the baby is laying on my bladder though, and that means I make frequent trips to the bathroom, but other than that Baby Harris and I are great.
Ben started his new job with JP Morgan Chase on Tuesday and is very busy learning all the new material.
Madison is doing good too. She is such a sweet girl and is also gaining weight (she doesn't want me to be the only one :)
I'm heading to Cleveland today for Hannah's high school graduation - congrats Hannah!!
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog, so I can keep up with you and Baby Harris! Tell Hannah congrats for me!
Yea! I love this and I am so glad to see your belly! Tell Hannah congrats and Price hello. See you on Sunday. Love ya!
looking good meg.. like the baby pooch!!! can't wait till my new cuz gets here... :) talk to you soon.. br
p.s.- my email sent this to my junk mail folder..
i am so excited about this!!!! Hope you can do better than Beth with keeping it up to date!!! Love ya
Post a Comment